Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hola Mundo!

Two new spanish words I just learned today, thought that will be a good title for my very first blog post. It's been two weeks since I got here, and I'm still trying to figure this place out. Things in here are so very different from where I come from. I still remember when I got off the plane at 2am and saw that funny giant dinosaur standing in the airport lobby. The same feeling keeps coming as I run into new things everyday. Hello Pittsburgh!

I hope to use this blog not only as a research journal but also a life journal sometimes, just to record things in here and also practice my writing. Hopefully the fun stuffs won't soon exceed the research stuffs though :P

Today's progress: finish reading paper x2 (developing region, Ho's and Kam's), Turabian Sec. 1.1, 2.1, 2.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment